Stoney Creek Village is 200 Years Old
It’s not every day that you get to celebrate a 200th Birthday, but this year we get to celebrate and reflect back on the history of Stoney Creek Village. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, this Village that surrounds the Museum was settled by European settlers in 1823 when the Taylor family from Cayuga County, New York arrived.
Celebrate this piece of local history with a vintage designed t-shirt of your own!
This design has two shirt options:
1) Printing on the front of the shirt only.
2) Printing on both the front and back of shirt.
About the Shirt:
- Unbeatable softness and exceptional comfort meet in this tri-blend tee.
- 5-ounce, 50/25/25 poly/combed ring spun cotton/rayon, 32 singles
- 1x1 rib knit neck
- Shoulder to shoulder taping
- This shirt is Heather Charcoal Gray